This past year has been rough on everyone, and small businesses, in particular, need support now more than ever. That’s why we are proud to announce SpotOn Capital, a new way for your business to easily access funds to boost growth and solve short term cash-flow gaps. As a SpotOn client, you can get a loan quickly and repay it from daily sales, so you can pay as you earn, at your own speed. Here are the three reasons SpotOn Capital is the smartest small business loan option.
1. Get Your Loan in 3 Easy Steps
We will automatically update your SpotOn Dashboard and notify you by email when you qualify for an offer. You don’t have to fill out long, complicated applications, and no personal guarantee is required.
- Log in to your SpotOn Dashboard to review your loan offer.
- Choose your loan amount and complete the application.
- Get the money you need transferred directly to your account.
2. Access Funds Hassle-Free
We created a small business loan option that’s customizable for your business needs. You are in charge of choosing your loan amount. You know what’s best for your business, and we are here to make your plans a reality. Save time with our simple application and approval process. Apply, receive, repay, and track your loan from your SpotOn Dashboard. And get the money quickly, as soon as the next day after approval.
3. Repay Your Loan Comfortably
Repayment is automatic and easy, with a fixed percentage of your daily card sales going directly toward your balance, so you pay as you earn at your own speed!
- One fixed fee based on your loan amount
- Automatic payments based on a fixed percentage of your card sales
- NO personal guarantee required, and NO periodic interest charges, monthly bills, or late fees
- Make extra payments anytime with no prepayment penalty
*All loans are issued by Blue Ridge Bank, National Association, located in Luray, Virginia, and are serviced by Jaris Funding, LLC. All loans are subject to credit approval.
SpotOn Capital is an invitation-only program for eligible SpotOn merchants. Eligibility is based on a variety of factors related to your SpotOn account, including payment processing volume, account history, and payment frequency. Not yet partnered with SpotOn? Get a personalized demo.