With thousands of businesses joining the SpotOn Family every month, more and more media outlets are taking notice of our software and point-of-sale products, as well as our white-glove service and support. Last week, Aspioneer named SpotOn one of the ten best POS Solutions Providers for 2019 and also interviewed SpotOn President RJ Horsley to discuss what makes our products and service unique and why we are so driven to help business owners be successful. On top of that great coverage, the SpotOn team has been asked to weigh in on issues pertinent to small and medium business for a variety of magazines and websites. Here are some highlights, with links to the articles you might find helpful:
- Business 2 Community, “How to Drive Traffic to Your Small Business This Halloween”
- Fast Casual, “How your fast casual can cash in on even those ‘made up’ holidays”
- Retail TouchPoints, “5 Reasons Why Your Retail Business Needs a B2B Payment Solution”
- MarTech Advisor, “Using Customer Support to Create a Personal Connection in an Automated World”
- StreetFight, “The Importance of Online Review Management for SMBs”
In addition to being in demand online, we have also been on the road, meeting business owners and operators face-to-face. We sponsored this year’s North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association Chef Showdown, attended the Virginia Independent Auto Dealers Annual Convention, and met with restaurant operators across the country by hosting exhibition booths at the Western Foodservice Expo, Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show, and Colorado Restaurant & Bar Show, just to name a few.
This week, we are attending the Michigan Restaurant & Lodging Show, which has special importance to us since it is in Detroit, where we recently opened our newest office. If you’re in attendance, you can find us at booth #237!