SpotOn is here to help businesses everywhere get through these strange times—not only with our software and POS solutions, but also by doing our part to coordinate community support for local businesses. We are asking both businesses and and customers to use the hashtag #StandUpforSmallBusiness on social media to help spread the word about how we all can support each other. We have even created free social media artwork for you to use in your posts.
Tips for Getting the Most from Our Social Media Campaign
- Pick the artwork that best helps you promote how customers can support your business
- Share the artwork on social media with specific direction on how customers can reach you (ex. "Order take-out with our new online ordering page on our website here...")
- Make sure to use the hashtag #StandUpforSmallBusiness and SpotOn will share your post
- On Tuesday, March 24 only, also use the hashtag #TheGreatAmericanTakeout if you are a restaurant to take advantage of a national campaign hosted by TheGreatAmericanTakeout.com
- If your business has a creative approach to how you are adapting to keep the doors open during the COVID-19 outbreak, send a photo and description of what you're doing to email@example.com along with your social media handles, and we'll give you a shoutout from the official SpotOn social media channels
- Pick the artwork that best helps you promote your favorite local business
- Use the hashtag #StandUpforSmallBusiness and tell everyone what you're doing to support your favorite local business
- Remember to tag your favorite business in your post
Images for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Save and share your favorite image on social media or download the entire set of images by clicking the file download link at the bottom of the article!
Images for Instagram Stories