With Thanksgiving and the holiday shopping season just a few short weeks away, it's a crucial time for small and medium businesses across the nation. To help you plan a successful November for your business, here's our November marketing calendar, along with a couple of quick tips for campaigns that will be sure to get customers in the door and coming back for more.
Small Business Marketing Tips for a Successful November
- Make sure to let your customers know well in advance whether your business will be open on Thanksgiving
- Take advantage of the Thanksgiving weekend shopping rush by extending your hours on Small Business Saturday
- Make sure to offer limited time deals on some of your most popular products as an incentive to bring in more customers
- If you have a loyalty program, make sure to add a seasonal reward or two as an added incentive for loyalty customers to visit multiple times in November
- Start spreading the word about your hours, deals, and rewards as soon as possible and across as many channels as possible, including via email, social media, and the SpotOn consumer mobile app
Need assistance with your November marketing strategy? SpotOn is here to help. Our Customer Engagement Specialists are on standby to assist all SpotOn clients at no extra cost. Find our contact details here, and if you're not yet partnered with SpotOn, there's no better time than now! Get your free SpotOn demo today and see how SpotOn can help you unlock your business's potential.