The Data Entry Operator’s primary responsibility is entering data into our propriety database called Hub and utilizing MS Office. They will be responsible for putting together Adobe projects to be reviewed by Underwriters. The ideal candidate will use high levels of attention to detail to review and audit completed merchant applications.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Document within the appropriate systems detailed notes and emails
- Ensure that all applications and data adhere to Federal, State, and Bank Policy
- Strong verbal communication skills with clients and businesses
- Data enter in proprietary database and maintain excel spreadsheets
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Ability to effectively communicate findings and process improvements to department managers
- Excellent research skills
- Detailed-oriented and must have the ability to prioritize all tasks appropriately
- Strong computer skills and ability to adapt to new systems quickly and efficiently
- Strong typing skills of at least 50 wpm and a high level of attention to detail.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in the data administration/banking/office industry
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position a minimum of 50% of the workday
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Occasionally lifts and carries equipment in the office weighing up to 20 pounds
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by persons assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties so assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description is subject to change at any time.