The Deployment Specialist will be responsible for all duties involved in shipping, receiving, and the pre-configuration of payment devices, Point of sale devices, and computers. They will also be responsible for tracking the devices and ensuring proper delivery.
- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries.
- Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning, and cataloging items regularly
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Troubleshoots shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and work to solve them
- Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as necessary.
- Prep and Configure all hardware and Computers for future shipments
- Inventory and Stocking of Customized Configured Point Of Sale Devices.
- Knowledge of using different databases and shipping websites.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Exemplary customer care skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Detail-oriented and multitasking skills
- Goal orientated and able to follow the rules and complete tasks on a timely basis
- 2 -3 years of experience in a shipping and/or deployment environment
- Experience utilizing basic computer programs in a previous role (Microsoft Office Suite, Google suites, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position a minimum of 50% of the workday
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Occasionally lifts and carries equipment in the office weighing up to 50 pounds
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties so assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description is subject to change at any time.