Looking for an environment which will help foster your skills as well as encourage you to make your own personal mark on a company’s culture and success? Enjoy an environment focused on creating careers and opportunity? SpotOn is the place for you!
Your Role: As the Director of Human Resources at SpotOn, you’ll be focused on developing, implementing and scaling the policies and procedures necessary to build a nationwide W2 Field Sales Team. Additionally, with offices in San Francisco, Chicago and Detroit, you’ll be responsible for creating processes to help maintain culture and uniform HR policies.
- Implements policy at both the Field Sales and Corporate level
- Resolves colleague relations issues through a systematic approach
- Develops and drives company-wide programs and initiatives (salary review, workforce planning and organizational change)
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Manages day to day operations of payroll operations, including payroll processing and timekeeping, data accuracy, leave and benefits administration. Reviews, reconciles and approves payroll register for accuracy and/or anomalies to ensure efficient and timely processing and delivery.
- Establishes a high performing team and leads a culture of accountability that ensures delivery of timely, quality services. Plans and manages workforce planning, schedules, headcount and structure. Recommends team structure and budget requirements. Monitors quality and timeliness of work and provides constructive and timely feedback.
- Executes the overall payroll strategy, focusing on continuous improvement, simplification, and automation. Develops and evaluates measurements and metrics to gauge effectiveness of the processes and systems. Creates plans to address trends and issues.
If this describes you…
- Able to work full-time from our downtown San Francisco office
- 10+ years of relevant experience and 5+ years in a management role
- Lead by example: you don’t just manage teams, but you get your hands dirty and like to do the work yourself
- A team player who is comfortable with change and thinking on their feet
- Competitive and known for seeing things to completion
- Want to join a rapidly growing Silicon Valley startup
...and you think you can do this…
- Develop processes and implement change
- Help scale the company from five hundred employees to thousands
- Manage teams across the country
- Execute on the task at-hand but put processes and structure in-place to facilitate fast-paced growth.
...then here's a bit about what we have to offer!
- Located in the heart of San Francisco's Financial District
- Rewarding work, knowing you're the key to scaling this business
- Part of Leadership team, directly report to the President
- Generous Commuter Benefits, as well as Health / Dental / Vision insurance
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.