SpotOn is a cutting-edge payments and software company dedicated to redefining the merchant services industry. SpotOn combines payment processing with customer engagement and business management solutions, giving small and medium businesses the data and tools they need to run and grow their business. Our tools increase revenue and connect businesses with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, website building, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small- to mid-sized businesses. We have our service deployed in many cities across the U.S. and Mexico.
With a tech team based out of a cozy office in Ferndale, MI, SpotOn is a fast-growing Point-of-Sale, marketing, loyalty, sales, and reputation tracking platform that helps customers check in to earn rewards at their favorite local businesses using our web, mobile phone, and tablet products. Business owners can use data generated by these check-ins, as well as sales data, to reach out and connect with their customers, and manage their online reputation, and experience the benefits of loyal, returning customers.
The ideal front-end engineer should have at least 2-4 years of experience with JS, Angular, HTML, and a year or two of React experience. GoLang and SQL experience is a huge plus!!
If this describes you…
- Able to work on-site in our Ferndale, MI office on a full-time basis
- Experience and Familiar with the Node.js ecosystem
- At least 1 year of React experience
- Component-based architecture
- One-way data flow
- Asynchronous programming (callbacks, promises, async/await)
- Transpilation and source maps * Bonus points: you can MacGyver together some survival level (or better) Python to feed your frontend with data.
- Mega bonus points: GoLang and SQL
… then here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Relocation stipend available
- Reasonable work-from-home flexibility
- Easy parking right next to the office
- Casual dress code
- A supportive learning environment, where you will work closely with our teams in Chicago and San Francisco
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.