Looking for an environment which will help foster your skills as well as encourage you to make your own personal mark on a company’s culture and success? Enjoy a Sales environment focused on creating careers and opportunity? SpotOn is the place for you!
Your Role: As an Inside Sales Recruiter focused on Recruiting new Sales Partners at SpotOn, you’ll be tasked with enrolling Full-Time W2 Sales Partners nationwide over the phone
- You are selling opportunity to people rather than products to companies. You are helping open the door to a lucrative career opportunity to candidates, and fostering a mutually beneficial Partner-Company relationship.
- With a regional office in Southfield, Michigan, SpotOn is a fast-growing Digital Marketing, Loyalty, Reviews and Integrated Payments platform that helps local businesses build valuable relationships with their customers. These tools, on a single platform, help Small Business Owners grow and run their company.
- This position includes a unique ability to leave a real and lasting impact with SpotOn, a rapidly growing startup , and its team.
- We’re looking for someone with an equally unique sense of flexibility and creativity. An individual who feeds off of personal interaction, whilst simultaneously self-motivated enough to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
If this describes you…
- Able to work full-time from our Southfield office
- Looking for a unique Inside Sales / Recruiting opportunity and experience
- Thrive off of a fast-paced Sales environment
- A team player who is comfortable with change and thinking on their feet
- Competitive and known for seeing things to completion
- Want to join a rapidly growing Silicon Valley startup
...and you think you can do this…
- Engage, consult and sign field Sales Partners to sell the SpotOn product
- Make a high volume of outbound calls to interested candidates who have inquired about the position
- Work with candidates throughout the entire recruitment process
- Manage SpotOn pipeline via SpotOn's applicant tracking system
- Ability to achieve daily / weekly / monthly expectations
...then here's a bit about what we have to offer!
- Rewarding work, knowing you're enabling successful career opportunities for Sales Partners
- Comprehensive training and on-boarding program provided
- Potential career growth internally
- Hourly wage & monthly bonus plan
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Benefits
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.