SpotOn is a cutting-edge payments and software company dedicated to redefining the merchant services industry. SpotOn combines payment processing with customer engagement and business management solutions, giving small and medium businesses the data and tools they need to run and grow their business. Our tools increase revenue and connect businesses with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, website building, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small- to mid-sized businesses. We have our service deployed in many cities across the U.S. and Mexico.
As a Technical Recruiter at SpotOn, you’ll be tasked with working alongside a senior team of talented developers, designers and QA Engineers based out of Chicago and Detroit. SpotOn has been expanding into new markets and countries as well as new types of businesses and industries.
At the rate of growth we are currently experiencing, we are looking to expand our engineering team in our San Francisco, Chicago and Detroit offices to keep our momentum going strong.The ideal Technical Recruiter must have a passion for people, technology and seeing a company grow. This role has a competitive hourly base with an awesome bonus per hire.
If this describes you…
- Must be a self-starter and comfortable on the phone
- Ability to be creative and strategic
- Amazing people skills - BIG personality!
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency
- Bonus points for sales/recruiting/HR experience
… then here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- $15/hour + $2000/hire
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Reasonable work-from-home flexibility
- Casual dress code
- A supportive learning environment, where you will work closely with our teams in Chicago, Detroit and San Francisco
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.