Seeking full-time Outside Sales Representative
SpotOn (www.spoton.com) is now hiring Sales Partners to join our team to represent the most advanced credit card processing and software solutions made available to small to medium sized businesses. The financial opportunity is massive
- Do you love interacting with business owners face-to-face and have experience doing so?
- Are you looking for a sales opportunity that has six-figure income potential
- Do you have the drive and passion to help your local community grow their businesses?
- Are you self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Do you love cutting edge technology?
What's in it for you:
- This is a position with unlimited earning potential (six-figure plus). All full-time employees are eligible for health benefits.
- We offer very competitive cash advance/draws to full time commission Sales Partners and once ACTIVE, have a salary-based compensation plan available for performing Sales Partners.
- A typical Sales partner, signing just 10 new accounts per month, would make approximately $80k in year one and have 50% residuals, leading to six-figure incomes in year two and beyond.
- We run daily payroll, meaning the money you earn is in your bank account the following day
- Not only are you paid bonuses on every new account signed, but you also make money every time a merchant accepts a credit card. Work hard this week/month/year and reap the rewards for years to come.
- We have a proven training infrastructure and sales management system (including online sales tools and marketing resources); no direct prior experience necessary – we work one-on-one with our Sales Partners to help enable their success.
Your Role: Sell our Software and Payments Platform to small and medium sized businesses in your local market
- Target local businesses, ranging from Restaurants to Salons to Auto Repair Shops and everything in-between; manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
- This role requires you to spend at least 50% of your time meeting with merchants at their place of business.
- Hit and exceed sales targets, with a particular focus on selling software in addition to payment processing.
- Your goal is to help businesses save money on a service (payment processing) they already have and also gain a partner in SpotOn that will help their business thrive and grow through the products we offer.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure proper on-boarding and support of clients.
- Credit card processing services (e.g. to accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX) and state-of-the-art payment processing equipment.
- Fully-integrated customer engagement software that allows small businesses to reach more customers and compete with big business.
- Value-added solutions including the ability to create custom websites, a digital loyalty platform and integrated appointments software.
- Point-of-Sale offerings including SpotOn Restaurant, focused on Food & Beverage, SpotOn Register for retail businesses and SpotOn Poynt for most brick-and-mortar SMBs.
- Hi-touch, personalized 24/7 customer support and service.
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.