Looking for an environment which will help foster your skills as well as encourage you to make your own personal mark on a company’s culture and success? SpotOn is the place for you!
- Onsite installs will be concentrated on Mon-Wed occasionally outside of this window for special projects.
- Mon-Thurs will be the normal work week. Over forty hours will happen but still generally consolidated to these times.
- Average install/training/go live will be 10-12 hours some will be shorter. Restaurant complexity dependent and number of workstations.
- Sunday night travel for Monday install or Sunday night hardware install will happen occasionally.
- The long term goal is to do two installs a week. Generally, Monday and Wednesday.
- Install will consist of:
■ Hardware install- workstations, pin pads, printers, cash drawers, switches
■ Router/ firewall, patch cables.
■ Cable management
■ Onsite training
■ Live support
■ Menu/System changes
■ Employee additions
■ Printing programming and routing
- Reporting training and batch confirmation the day after go live.
- Writing menus.
- Menu reviews (remotely)
- Updating HubSpot (our CRM)
- Scheduling your installs and keeping calendar up to date.
- Staying in constant communication with merchant and the implementation team.
You will not be responsible for:
○ Drilling holes
○ Installing mounting brackets (we will attach computer to installed brackets)
○ Running network cables longer than patch cables
○ Terminating ends, punching down or installing keystones (occasional exception)
○ Electrical other than our power strips
Here is what we have to offer!
- A supportive learning environment
- Casual dress code
- Health / Dental / Vision / 401K / Life Insurance Benefits
- Experience working in Implementation, Restaurants or doing Installs
- Possess strong analytical and critical problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English and Spanish communication skills
- Ability to interact with and coach Restaurant managers and owners
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.