SpotOn is a cutting-edge software company dedicated to redefining the merchant services industry. SpotOn combines payment processing with customer engagement and business management solutions, giving small and medium businesses the data and tools they need to run and grow their business.
Our tools increase revenue and connect businesses with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, website building, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small to mid-size businesses.
As a SpotOn Restaurant Inside Business Development Representative, you'll bring energy, aggressiveness, passion and a sales focus to engage with our prospects and generate new business opportunities for SpotOn. You'll play a critical role in our growth and gain invaluable experience that will springboard you into a career in sales. You'll typically be the first to interact with a prospect, so it is imperative that you create a phenomenal experience that will set the stage for sales follow up and future account growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver qualified inbound leads to identify new sales opportunities
- Work with Sales Partners to facilitate a smooth hand-off from early qualification to close
- Build target account lists and craft successful email and phone campaigns
- Make daily outbound calls and emails into target accounts to grow customer base
- Collect, organize and disseminate feedback from prospects to Sales Partners to ensure a smooth sales process
- Professionally represent the company at key events
- Manage daily calls, schedule demos, and build phenomenal relationships with prospects
- Communicate to and attract all sizes and types of hospitality clients
- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve your craft
- A naturally high level of empathy and play close attention to the needs of customers
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the client organization
- Strong computer skills
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented
- Four Year College Degree
- 1-2 years of business development experience
- Technology sales experience
- Knowledge of payment industry
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.