The position's purpose is to provide an exceptional customer experience by cultivating a trusting, consultative relationship with our restaurant partners throughout their customer journey.
- Work cross-functionally to manage and support SpotOn’s complex accounts for escalated matters.
- Build Lasting and trusting relationships growing loyalty with SpotOn brand by providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Provide customized, strategic, and proactive consultative services, adding value to the customer journey.
- Identify opportunity areas to optimize customer’s business needs with new and/or enhanced SpotOn products for up-sell opportunities.
- Become competent in the POS product suite with complete knowledge of technology usage within restaurant operations.
- Pursue retention efforts when customer experience has been strained.
- Communication conduit on behalf of the customer between Sales, Product, Marketing, Development, Implementation, and Support organizations.
- Communication – Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication soft skills and the ability to navigate delicate external and internal conversations.
- Project Management – Demonstrates ability to manage simple projects. Stays organized, motivated, and keeps a tidy schedule with little supervision needed.
- Judgment – Demonstrates ability to assess difficult situations and display good judgment in high tension environments.
- Technical Aptitude – Demonstrates ability to comprehend product suite, how customers utilize our products, and how best to optimize what is available and possible to fit customer’s needs. Be able to continually cultivate technical awareness in a growing and changing restaurant & hospitality environment based on customer demand.
- Customer Management – Demonstrates ability to manage customer expectations with varying difficulties, from single location small & medium businesses to multi-location and multi-concept enterprise-level chains. Ability to properly maintain and communicate timelines and temper customer expectations.
- Sales ability – Demonstrates a growing aptitude for identifying unique solutions for varying customer needs based on product availability and being able to present technical solutions for those needs.
- 0-3 years of experience in food/beverage & hospitality industry
- 0-3 years of experience in account management in a customer-facing role
- 0-3 years of experience in technology sales/up-sell
- High school diploma
- Associates degree
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to maintain a work from a home environment free of distractions
- Ability to go onsite to customer locations per needed basis
- 10% travel
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties so assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description is subject to change at any time.