This role is available to work in Chicago, Detroit, Mexico City, or Krakow.
SpotOn is a fast-growing payment, marketing, and loyalty platform. We have built easy-to-use tools for businesses to increase revenue and connect them with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small businesses.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt to new hardware, or upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Confer with systems analysts, developers, programmers, and others to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations, capabilities, and performance requirements (be proactively involved in the process and assist in identification of quality improvements)
- Manage risks and issues with the software development lifecycle, collaborate with project management team(s), and ensure all testing and reviews are properly scheduled and conducted
- Participate in code reviews, mentor other developers, ensure consistency, quality, and best practices to ensure compliance.
Here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- Flexible hours
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- 401K with matching
- New MacBook (or whatever tools you need!)
- An opportunity to build products used by tens of millions of customers
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state, or local law.