This role is available to work in Chicago, Detroit, Mexico City, or Krakow.
SpotOn is a software and payments SAAS company with an omnichannel software platform that has redefined the merchant service industry by giving businesses the tools and services to help them grow and run their businesses. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in fintech (growing from 50 to 650 employees in the past two years). We rely on our products, integrity, and concierge-like service team instead of tricky and misleading long term contracts rampant in the payments industry.
- Develop native iOS applications and frameworks using Swift and Xcode
- Collaborate and communicate with distributed cross-functional departments including designers, engineers, and product managers to build great experiences
- Desire to learn and solve new challenges
Participate in the full software development life-cycle, including deployment and post-production support and maintenance
- Strong written and verbal English
- Strong programming with Swift or Objective-C
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Strong understanding of Apple’s APIs (e.g., Foundation, UIKit, CoreLocation, etc.)
- Experience developing and managing apps in the iOS App Store using XCode
Experience with asynchronous, multi-threaded, parallel programming paradigms and other techniques to maximize UI responsiveness
Flexible working schedule
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- 401K with matching
- New MacBook (or whatever tools you need!)
- An opportunity to build products used by tens of millions of customers
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state, or local law.