SAN FRANCISCO — November 1, 2022 — SpotOn, the top-rated software and payments partner for restaurants and small businesses, was named to Inc. Business Media’s inaugural Power Partner Awards, honoring B2B organizations across the globe that have proven track records supporting business owners and helping companies grow.
Among thousands of companies considered, just 252 were selected across a range of disciplines, from advertising to engineering to financial planning. SpotOn was honored in the business products and services category as a company that provides software and/or hardware allowing companies to receive digital payments.
Inc. partnered with leading global social and media intelligence platform Meltwater to develop a proprietary methodology that uses sentiment from online conversations about organizations and translates it into numerical scores. Companies were evaluated on commitment, reliability, trust, creativity, supportiveness, and other virtues that offer value to clients. Inc. also conducted surveys to gather client testimonials as part of the process.
“It is an honor to be recognized by Inc. as a trusted and proven partner to our clients, helping deliver real growth for their businesses,” said Kevin Bryla, Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Customer Experience at SpotOn. “Recognition on the Inc. Power Partners list is particularly rewarding because it is based on real feedback from our clients, as well as Inc’s data-driven evaluation. Driving growth through true partnership is what SpotOn is all about.”
In the past 12 months, SpotOn has launched several new products and resources to help business owners boost profit and streamline operations, including:
- SpotOn Teamwork, the industry’s most comprehensive labor management solution, which streamlines tip distribution, employee scheduling, payroll, and employee communication, saving managers up to 20 hours per week;
- Experiences by SpotOn Reserve, a reservation and waitlist platform that allows restaurant and family entertainment centers to manage and merchandise their space to maximize revenue;
- Manager Toolkit, a series of step-by-step guides, worksheets, and other resources to help restaurant owners and managers save time, drive efficiency, and boost profit;
- The State of Restaurant Tech Report, revealing insights from restaurant operators on the rate of technology adoption, emerging challenges, and predictions for the year ahead;
- Points of Profit, a first-of-its-kind educational campaign to show restaurants a path to better profit margins, including an easy-to-use restaurant profit calculator and an in-depth white paper full of real success stories; and
- SpotOn Retail, the industry’s first omnichannel solution built from the ground up for independent retailers to sell online, in-store, and on-the-go.
Earlier this year, SpotOn was also recognized as the best point-of-sale for restaurants, bars, and retail in the Capterra Competitive Comparison Report. The company received the highest marks among its competition across all categories measured, including functionality, ease of use, customer support, and value for money. Like the Inc. Power Partner Awards, the Capterra recognition was also based on real user feedback.
“Trusted B2B partners provide guidance and expertise that founders rely on at various steps of their organization’s journey. Partners that possess a demonstrated ability to deliver quality support are at the core of entrepreneurship and help bring big ideas to life,” says Scott Omelianuk, editor-in-chief of Inc. Business media.
To view the complete Inc. Power Partner list, go to: https://www.inc.com/power-partner-awards/2022 The November 2022 Issue of Inc. magazine is available online now at https://www.inc.com/magazine and will be on newsstands beginning November 8, 2022.
SpotOn is one of the fastest-growing software and payment companies with comprehensive, cloud-based technology for businesses of all types and sizes. Known for its rapid innovation and personalized support, SpotOn offers an end-to-end software and payment platform to streamline operations, improve the customer experience, and increase profit. From seamless and efficient point-of-sale systems to integrated management solutions built for the fast-growing enterprise, SpotOn builds technology that "works the way you work" and backs it up with a 24/7 team of experts who make sure it always does—with fairness, flexibility, and a personal touch. SpotOn has 2,000 employees, including one of the most robust product and technology teams in the combined software & payments industry. For more information, visit www.spoton.com.
About Inc. Business Media
The world’s most trusted business-media brand, Inc. offers entrepreneurs the knowledge, tools, connections, and community they need to build great companies. Its award-winning multiplatform content reaches more than 50 million people each month across a variety of channels including websites, newsletters, social media, podcasts, and print. Its prestigious Inc. 5000 list, produced every year since 1982, analyzes company data to recognize the fastest-growing privately held businesses in the United States. The global recognition that comes with inclusion in the 5000 gives the founders of the best businesses an opportunity to engage with an exclusive community of their peers, and the credibility that helps them drive sales and recruit talent. The associated Inc. 5000 Conference is part of a highly acclaimed portfolio of bespoke events produced by Inc. For more information, visit www.inc.com.