Are you passionate about customer service and want to be part of a company whose goal is to re-define the service standards in their industry? Do you have a knack for communicating excitement and enthusiasm through interactions with both external and internal customers? Do you enjoy sharing your expertise and knowledge in ways that will bring value to those around you? Are you a self-motivated learner who is able to adapt quickly?
Then come join SpotOn’s Customer Engagement Team!
Our mission at SpotOn is to empower Small to Medium businesses with our all-in-one platform that integrates cost-effective payment processing and customer engagement tools all while providing our merchants with concierge-style customer support. We truly believe the most effective way to make our customers as successful as possible is by using our SpotOn platform.
That’s where our Customer Engagement Team comes in.
As a SpotOn Customer Engagement Specialist you will be responsible for: developing relationships with your merchants and sales partners to promote adoption and usage of the SpotOn platform; partnering with your merchants to develop creative strategies and tactics for using the platform; acting as a subject matter expert with both internal and external customers; aiming to deliver wow experiences for your merchants in order to create happy loyal customers.
This role is part relationship management, part sales, part service, part consultant. And it’s all about interacting with enthusiasm, professionalism, and fun!
If this describes you…
- Able to work full-time from our downtown San Francisco office
- Think of yourself as an Account Manager or Consultant
- Enjoy problem-solving and thinking outside-the-box
- Demonstrates patience and empathy while able to provide solution-based opportunities
- Team player who is comfortable with change, time management and thinking on their feet
- Solution-oriented with an ability to efficiently multi-task
- Consistently seeks product knowledge and familiarization opportunities to deliver excellent service
…and you think you can do this…
- Maintain high-level outbound call and email volume to customers, collaborating with them to become expert users of our platform
- Field inbound calls from customers to ensure consistent problem-solving and customer service
- Integrate ideas across departments to address client needs
- Detailed record keeping on customer interactions
- Have a friendly disposition with a drive to create amazing and informative customer interactions
- Ability to achieve daily / weekly / monthly expectations
- …and HAVE FUN!
...then here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- Located in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District
- Rewarding work, knowing you’re enabling Small Business Owners to succeed
- Generous Commuter Benefits, as well as Health / Dental / Vision insurance
- Fun and energizing work environment that works hard and has fun!
- Call Center: 2 years (Preferred)
- Account Management: 2 years (Preferred)
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.