Looking for an environment that will foster your skills and encourage you to make your own mark on a company's culture and success? Enjoy an environment focused on creating careers and opportunities? SpotOn is the place for you!
Based in San Francisco but with an expanding presence right outside of Detroit, SpotOn is a fast-growing Digital Marketing, Loyalty, Reviews, and Integrated Payments platform that helps local businesses build valuable relationships with their customers. These tools, on a single platform, help Small Business Owners grow and run their company.
At SpotOn, our Customers are the center of our universe. We intend to help them grow their businesses and have the utmost respect for their time. Our Dealer Support Specialist is obsessed with problem-solving and efficiently resolving Dealer issues. We emphasize communication skills, thinking outside the box, and relating to our Dealer's business and needs. This is a fast-paced, collaborative environment all working towards common goals.
This position includes a unique ability to leave a real and lasting impact on SpotOn and its team since we are a rapidly growing startup. We're looking for someone with an equally unique sense of flexibility and creativity—an individual who feeds off personal interaction while simultaneously self-motivated enough to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
If This Describes You
- Able to work Full-Time
- Experience using Point-of-Sale systems, either in a support or end-user capacity
- Enjoy problem-solving and thinking outside the box
- Convey complex step-by-step instructions in layman's terms
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills
- Solution-oriented and an ability to efficiently multitask
And You Think You Can Do This
- Field inbound customer phone and email inquiries
- Identify technical issues and use appropriate troubleshooting steps leading to resolution
- Collaborate across departments to address client needs
- Detailed record-keeping on Dealer interactions
- Handle Dealer requests, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Assist Dealers with add-on services for merchants
- Proper phone etiquette
Then Here's a Bit About What We Have to Offer!
- New office
- A supportive learning environment
- Casual dress code
- Health / Dental / Vision / 401K / Life Insurance Benefits
- POS front or back end usage
- Technical Support/Customer Service experience 1-2 years
- Invoicing experience
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state, or local law.