This role is available to work in Chicago, Detroit, Mexico City, or Krakow.
SpotOn is a cutting-edge payments and software company dedicated to redefining the merchant services industry. SpotOn combines payment processing with customer engagement and business management solutions, giving small and medium businesses the data and tools they need to run and grow their business. Our tools increase revenue and connect businesses with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, website building, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small to midsize businesses. We have our service deployed in many cities across the U.S. and Mexico.
- Lead existing product areas and help develop new ones
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases and define product vision and strategy
- Be able to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation to planning and execution
Hypothesize, measure, and learn. Continuously test and leverage insights to inform decisions
- 3+ years of product management experience or equivalent
- Experience delivering complex, powerful products that are made simple for our users
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development and writing user stories
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style that leverages data to make informed decisions
- An ability to manage multiple teams and multiple projects in an iterative process
Have strong presentation skills
- Brought to mobile market products and know payment apps such as Paypal, Stripe, etc.
Technical knowledge to converse about and understand challenges presented by developers
- Flexible working schedule
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- 401K with matching
- New MacBook (or whatever tools you need!)
- An opportunity to build products used by tens of millions of customers
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state, or local law.