Our cloud-based software is designed so your entire staff can do their job better, with intuitive front-of-house controls, real-time station monitoring, mobile manager approvals, integrated online ordering, and best-in-class reporting included.
Fast, easy-to-use, and it always works, keeping operations running smoothly
Our POS system is fast, robust, reliable, and fully customizable so you can run your restaurant to its maximum potential.
SpotOn Restaurant is not only fast, reliable, and easy to use, but it also offers unparalleled value. Here are just a few of the many amazing features.
- The point-of-sale software is highly intuitive, meaning it’s easy to train and use on a day-to-day basis
- It is lightning fast thanks to our cloud-based POS software, helping you maximize throughput
- Our cloud-based software delivery plus our Meraki backup router, included with all systems, means there is no single point of failure—SpotOn Restaurant is always on and it always works
- The built-in reporting capabilities are truly best-in class, not only giving you all the metrics and data you need, but also potentially saving you thousands on a third-party software integration
- We offer integrated online ordering, without charging a commission on online orders like many third-party services do, which can amount to as much as 20% per transaction
- Our POS solution has a flexible configuration and is easy to expand with more stations, handhelds, kitchen printers and kitchen displays, meaning the system can grow with you as your restaurant business expands
- Automatic software updates INCLUDED with no expensive licensing fees or downtime to install new versions
- SpotOn Restaurant also enables management of multiple locations
- SpotOn Restaurant is backed by 24/7/365 technical support by SpotOn employees, included at no extra cost—meaning no long wait times on hold and no hefty bills for phone support
Commission-free online ordering for take-out, delivery, and dine-in guests, fully integrated with your point-of-sale
Create a new revenue stream by selling takeout, delivery, and e-gift cards right from your website with integrated online ordering from SpotOn.
Online Ordering with SpotOn Restaurant POS is fully integrated and has an extremely low upfront and monthly cost compared to third-party providers. Plus, we don’t charge a commission on online orders like third-party delivery services, which can be easily be 20% or more of each transaction.
- Fully customizable online menu
- Programmable lead times to boost efficiency of your kitchen
- Online orders get sent directly to your POS and kitchen
- Customers can order from your website or from their mobile phone using the free SpotOn Consumer Mobile app
- Multi-location capabilities
- Free e-gift cards
- Contactless order & pay for dine-in guests
- Hassle-free local delivery with SpotOn Delivery, Powered by DoorDash
Comprehensive data and insights are built-in, potentially saving you thousands on third- party integrations
SpotOn Restaurant offers the most comprehensive reporting capabilities of any POS on the market and is included at no extra cost.
If data and reporting are important to you, then this is the POS system for you. Quit paying thousands of dollars per month on a third-party software integration to get the data and insights you need to run your restaurant efficiently.
- Comprehensive, cloud-based reporting portal
- Real-time data
- Access your reports anywhere, anytime from a computer or your phone with our free reporting mobile app
- Dozens of intuitive and fully interactive reports
- See what stations, servers, or items are performing best
- Identify which items are getting returned and voided
- Keep overtime hours in check with payroll reports
- Create custom reports or ask our support team to build one for you
- Subscribe to alerts and subscriptions to know when certain events happen
- Easily find and reprint or send receipts to customers
- Fully scalable across multiple locations
Mobile Manager App
Ditch those manager cards and run approvals, voids, and discounts from anywhere
Download our free app and have the ability to run approvals, voids, and discounts even when you’re not on location. You will also be able to see order details associated with each request.
Tableside Ordering & Pay-at-the-Table
Improve throughput and reduce ordering mistakes with handhelds
Improve throughput and reduce ordering mistakes with our sleek and robust 7” tablets that enable tableside ordering and pay-at-the-table.
Our pay-at-the table tablet is fast, robust, and designed to improve the dining experience for both your customers and your wait staff.
- Restaurant-ready 7” touchscreen display
- Access your full menu and all modifiers right from the tablet, ensuring each and every order is just the way the guest wants it
- Send orders to the kitchen in real-time and spend less time walking back-and-forth to your POS station
- Improve throughput by offering pay-at-the-table with a built-in EMV, Apple Pay, and Android Pay Enabled Card Reader
Complete toolset to manage shifts, employee hours, gratuities, and more
SpotOn Restaurant provides the complete back-of-house and back-office toolset you need to manage shifts, employee hours, gratuities, and more.
When you partner with SpotOn, our team will custom program your staff member profiles into your system during the custom POS build process, enabling you to automate much of your employee management and also get the invaluable employee-level data you need to manage your restaurant efficiently.
- Custom employee roles to cover every staff member within your organization
- Custom PINs and landing pages for every employee based on their role
- Custom permissions for every employee
- Clock-in and clock-out data
- Employee onboarding
- Manage employees across multiple locations and with multiple roles
- Optional payroll integration through Gusto or other payroll providers
- Optional gratuity allocation integration through GratShare
Encourage repeat visits with integrated digital loyalty
SpotOn Restaurant offers integrated digital loyalty, making it easy to offer loyalty rewards to your customers and keep them coming back for more.
SpotOn is more than just a POS provider. We offer an end-to-end platform for restaurants to run and grow their business, including with our digital Marketing and optional Loyalty program.
- Create fully customizable rewards
- Offer rewards by visit or by spend
- Customers can check-in via app, card, phone number, or email
- Keep the checkout line running smoothly with full POS integration via our customer-facing tablet
- Grow your customer email list as the tablet captures customer data for every new loyalty enrollment
- Streamline your marketing efforts with automated campaigns designed to boost repeat visits
- Improve your loyalty program over time with our intuitive campaign analytics
Offer branded gift cards with full fraud protection, enterprise level reporting, and NO swipe fees
Give your customers another way to pay and come back for more.
Our team will work with you to design custom gift cards for your restaurant that are fully integrated with your POS system and sure to help boost revenue.
- Load any amount onto gift cards and sell them at the point of sale
- Encourage repeat visits as gift card holders are more likely to visit often
- Drive up spend-per-visit, as statistics show gift card holders spend and extra 38 percent beyond their gift card balance
- Boost revenue during the holidays since gift cards make great presents
- Get your first 50 cards for free
Standardize operations, configure menus across multiple locations, and manage multi-organization employees
Whether you run multiple restaurant locations or hope to expand from one restaurant location over time, we have all the tools you need to succeed.
SpotOn Restaurant is a fully expandable POS system, making it perfect for managing multiple locations.
- Get a custom POS build for each unique location
- Manage your menus across multiple locations in real-time from anywhere
- Manage employees across multiple locations, even employees who work at multiple locations and have multiple roles
- Offer online ordering at multiple locations
- Get detailed enterprise-level reporting to see all the data and insights you need to keep each location running at peak performance